Day 1: Hanoi – Halong Bay (L, D)
07.45 – 8.15: Pick up at hotel
12.15: Embark at Tuan Chau Marina pier (Tuan Chau island, Halong city). Enjoy complimentary drink at Gray Line private lounge.
12.30: Transfer to Gray Line Halong Cruise by tender. Welcome drink, followed by cruise briefings. Check in your cabins.
13.00: Enjoy a great set lunch. Relax on sundeck and grab the unparalleled scenery of Halong Bay while cruising ahead to the Bay. Cruise through Hoa Cuong floating fishing village.
14.30: Arrive at Me Cung Cave (Bewitching Grotto). Join tour with guide to explore the cave. Climb up several rugged stone stairs to see a great lake considered as a royal garden and surrounded by mountains. Its water is blue all year round.
16.00: Back to the cruise and head to Bright Cave – a very beautiful lagoon belongs to Lan Ha bay, Cat Ba Island. Forget about the distance of geography, the cave now introduced by Gray Line Cruise. Visit some tunnel caves by Kayak or bamboo boat. Time to savor the beauty and amazing islet’s stalactites in detail.
Enjoy swimming around the cruise (upon weather condition). Relax on the sundeck. Enjoy fantastic views and take stunning pictures of gleaming sunsets.
18.30: Join Cooking demonstration on the sundeck. Learn how to make the fresh/fried spring rolls and mix fish-sauce.
19.30: Enjoy fabulous buffet BBQ dinner (available for group 15 pax and above+) served with a variety of Vietnamese and Western foods.
21.00: Evening activities: watching film at the outdoor bar, playing board and Card games; squid fishing on boat. Enjoy squid cooked after fishing.
22.00: Overnight at quiet sleeping area. End of Day 1.
Day 2: Halong Bay – Hanoi (B, L)
06.30: Tai Chi class on the Sundeck.
07.30: Have breakfast with Coffee, tea and bakeries on board
08.30: Arrive at Gray Line exclusive floating house, Rang Dua area by tender – one of few existing houses left after the regulation of Management to relocate the traditional floating village to main land.
Spend about 45 minute to experience how different life compared to mainland. Learn about their foods, how they earn a living, their children, their culture and their pearl farm.
Just for Gray Line customer only.
09.30 – 11.00: Check out cabin. Relax on the sundeck or in the dining room to enjoy the bay scenery on the way back to Tuan Chau pier. Farewell Lunch served on board.
11.45: Disembark at Tuan Chau Marina. Relax at Gray Line private lounge. Transfer back to Hanoi. End of services.
– Vietnam visa arrangement (Vietnam visa approval letter)
– Shuttle bus per person round trip
– Full equipped cabin with A/C, hot water
– All meals as itinerary
– Bicycle for 3-day program
– Complimentary morning tea and coffee
– Welcome drinks
– Entrance and sightseeing fees
– Fishing equipment
– English speaking guide on boat
– Insurance on boat
– VAT taxExcludes:
– Vietnam visa stamping fee
– Additional drinks
– Tips and other personal expenses
– All other services not clearly mentioned above
– Child from 01-under 6 years old: sharing cabin with parents without bed will be free of charge, discount 50% for shuttle bus services
– Child from 06-11 years old: sharing cabin with parents with bed will be charged $95 for 2-day program and $165 for 3-day program.
– 2 children under 12 years old sharing 01 cabin will be discount 25%/ cabin
– 12 years old and up: charge as adult rate.
If you are interested in exploring halong bay tours price you can visit halongbaytours.com.vn to know more information.