- Duration: 1 day
- Group size: 2 – 12 pax
- Itinerary: Bai Chay – Halong Bay – Ba Hang village – Sung Sot – Titop – Bai Chay port
Halong Bay is a spectacular natural wonder. The dramatic scenery dotted with islets makes this an excellent semi-sheltered, open water location for kayaking. This full day private boat is ideal for keen novice and experienced kayakers alike to explore the natural beauty of Halong Bay, also a great choice for cruise ship customers.
- Kayaking at Luon Cave or climbing trip to the top of Titop island
- Visiting Ba Hang fishing village – Amazing Cave – TiTop island – Luon Cave
- Joining boat trip to visit the best of Halong Bay and enjoying delicious lunch on boat
08.00 Pick up at the Bai Chay Tourist Wharf and start cruising throught hundreds of limestone islands and islets on the bay, chances to witness beautiful spots like Cho Da (Stone Dog), Lu Huong (Incense Burner), Ba Hang Fishing Village and Ngon Tay (Fingers) Islets.
09.30 Visit Sung Sot (Surprise) Cave, one of the most stunning caves in Halong bay.
10.15 Back to the junk for the cruise to Ti Top island.
10.30 Visit Ti Top island. Climb to the top of the hill on the island and enjoy the amazing panoramic view over the Halong bay. (Optional to enjoy 1hour and a half kayaking trip)
12.00 Back to the junk and savour a set-menu lunch onboard. Cruise leisurely back to the harbor passing Luon cave, Con Rua (Tortoise), Dau Nguoi (Man Head) and Mat Quy (Monster Head) Islets.
16.00 Disembark at the same port. End of service.
- Entrance fees
- Kayaking trip
- Visit Titop Island
- English speaking tour guide
- Private boat trip in Halong bay
- Lunch with seafood + Vietnamese dishes
What’s Not Included
- Travel insurance
- Other cost is not mentioned above.
- With customers from Hanoi: Transfer fee
- With customers from cruise ship: Pickup fee, parking fee and transfer fee from other ports to Bai Chay
Please visit halong-bay-kayaking.com for more information about Halong bay tours.