- Duration: 1 day
- Group size: 2 – 12 pax
- Itinerary: Hanoi – Halong – Thien Cung Cave – Ba Hang – Bamboo boat/kayaking – Hanoi
Our day trip leads you to the famous Halong Bay and through the most attractive areas of the Tonkin Golf. Our well-designed cruising route offers you an excellent opportunity to see the most beautiful high points, in and around the water of the World Heritage site, in a very relaxed way. You witness the tranquil beauty and breathtaking scenery from sundeck of a comfortably traditional junk, from which you can enjoy the bay landscapes, the serene floating village which are slowly passing by.
- Enjoying 4-hour boat trip to visit the one of the best routes of Halong Bay
- Kayaking/Bamboo boat around the islands, islets and fishing village
- Visiting Thien Cung (Heaven Palace) Cave – Ba Hang Fishing village
08.00 Tour guide and private car pick up at your hotel in Hanoi
12.00 Arrive in Halong city, we board a traditional wooden junk and start the cruising trip to the centre of the bay.
12.30 Fresh seafood lunch (vegetarian menu available) is served while the boat cruises further to the bay. Many amazing islands can be found such as Fighting Cocks (symbol of Halong Bay) Islet, Finger Islet, Incense Burner Islet, and Stone Dog Islet.
After lunch, stop at the most beautiful cave named Thien Cung (Heaven Palace Grotto) and explore huge chambers adorned with stalactites and stalagmites of all kinds.
Back to the boat after the visit and heading to Ba Hang Fishing Village, you have 2 options here:
- Enjoy a rowing boat trip (rowed by locals) around Ba Hang Floating village located in a quite place to see how local fishermen earn for living.
- Take a kayaking trip on your own to expore this village.
From the floating village, relaxing on the cruise whilde the boat keeps cruising back to Halong harbor.
16.30 Transfer you back to Hanoi.
19.30 Arrive in Hanoi, say goodbye at your hotel. End of service.
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water (2 sets/pax)
- Boat trip in Halong Bay
- English speaking tour guide
- Lunch with seafood + Vietnamese dishes
- Round-trip transfers Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi
- Rowing boat to visit Ba Hang fishing village or kayaking
What’s Not Included
- Travel insurance
- Extra food and beverages
- Tips and personal expenses
If you want to explore more Halong bay tours, please visit halong-bay-kayaking.com for more information.