- Duration: 1 day
- Group size: 2 – 12 pax
- Itinerary: Hanoi – Halong – Sung Sot – Ti Top – Hanoi
This excursion is designed for those of you searching for a unique adventure. Starts from your hotel, travel by van throughout the countryside and paddy fields before reaching Halong Bay. One day of exploring caves and islands will make your trip a memorable experience.
- Visiting Amazing Cave – TiTop island – Luon Cave
- Having 6-hour boat trip to visit the best route of Halong Bay
- Kayaking at Luon Cave or climbing trip to the top of Titop island
08.00: Pick up at hotel then transfer to Halong bay (3.5 hours with a short break on the way)
12.00: Arrive in Halong Bay, embark a day trip boat for a cruise on Halong bay. Fresh seafood lunch is served on board while cruising among hundreds of islets to discover unspoilt pockets of Halong bay.
14.00: The boat stops for a visit to the Halong Bay’s largest cave of Sung Sot (Amazing Cave).
After the visit, you have 2 options:
- Visit a floating house. From there, you will take a kaying trip to explore the bay on your own.
- Make a stop at Ti Top island where you can enjoy a swim or climbing to the top of the mountain for panoramic view of Halong bay and wonderful photo shoots.
17.00: Cruise back to the harbor and our car take you back to Hanoi.
21.00: Arrive in Hanoi, say goodbye at your hotel. End of service.
- Entrance fees
- Boat trip in Halong bay
- Bottled water (2 sets/pax)
- English speaking tour guide
- Lunch with seafood + Vietnamese dishes
- Round-trip transfers Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi
- Visit to Titop Island or kayaking trip (on request)
What’s Not Included
- Travel insurance
- Extra food and beverages
- Tips and personal expenses
Please visit halong-bay-kayaking.com for more information about Halong bay tours.